Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hoffhaus Gardens and 1910 Secret Coffeehouse


We have a wonderful little coffeehouse in Alliance, Nebraska that is a favorite of ours and it has a great eclectic vibe to it and it's nestled inside a greenhouse...so I took some pictures the other day and played with them in one of my drawing programs to create scenes that had more of an illustrated and watercolor feel...here's one of them.

If you're in the area...be sure to stop by...their website is 1910 Secret Coffeehouse.

The greenhouse is celebrating a hundred years in business...
and they look great for their age!

This picture has more of a watercolor feel and is a beautiful, restful vignette in front of the pond.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Looks like a place I would love to go too. You did a great job on the pictures they look like a work of art.
    I wish my Alliance had a place like that.

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment!. I can also be contacted at lkc2691@gmail.com