Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Be careful what you ask for...



Ask and you shall receive...and receive I did! I was one of the few people in this world who would actually ASK for zucchini and large ones at that (most people lock their cars for fear it might show up!) Anyway, I got several donations and have done a variety of things with them that have been tasty options but thought I'd share one we have really enjoyed and that was juicing the zucchini. Paired with a couple of Granny Smith apples it was delicious. One person thought it tasted like Jolly Rancher Green Apple candy...so if you are feeling adventurous, you might want to try it! What a great use for something that might otherwise not get used...I'm going to try using the leftover pulp for bread instead of the usual grated zucchini. Isn't the color wonderful? Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment!. I can also be contacted at lkc2691@gmail.com